Re: .dmp files

  • From: "Peter Holdstock" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 6 Jan 2007 11:47:55 -0000

If I don't know what a file does, but i think it might hold some kind of useful
information that a program is reading such as settings, serial numbers, system
info etc, I usualy use the application key on the file to choose 'Open With'
and use WordPad. It usualy surprises me how much information is there.

Peter