RE: display drivers

  • From: "Blackwell, Clifford" <CBlackwell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx'" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Mar 2009 09:21:39 -0500

You should be able to install the display driver and then reinstall the video
intercept manager using Narrator of SATOGO.org.  Having said that, I would
uninstall jaws do the display drivers and reinstall Jaws.  I just got done
fixing a huge problem with the video intercept manager.  Ultimately, I had to
restore the operating system and reinstall everything.

Good luck.