Re: discrepancy between insertion point with MAGIC 9 & JAWS 5 versions--MAGI...

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Nov 2004 14:49:34 -0500

Hi,
Using  JAWS 5  is  really nice with MAGIC.  However, if  you wanted to read
listening to JAWS but relying on MAGIC to read visually  as well, I think
you might find the cursor not exactly where JAWS says it is all the time.
Interesting enough, the tracking of MAGIC  is more accurate when moving word
or letter by letter from right to left than left to   right.
When  reading left  to  right word by word or letter by letter,  the  cursor
can end up in the middle of a word or behind the wrong word.
Also   exactly how are you able to  use MAGIC 8 with JAWS 5?
When I tried that, I get "There is  a  program conflict."