Re: disc check with Jaws

  • From: "Peter" <peterholdstock@xxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 28 Feb 2008 10:19:11 -0000

Just as a warning, Windows could take a lot longer than one hour to start. A full disk scan on a 250GB hard drive can take several hours, and much longer on bigger drives so only do it when you really have the computer down time to spare.

I would recommend using the first option below because then you know what your options are, and you could try not doing a full scan first and see if the errors are fixed anyway.

Peter