disappearing text with JFW

  • From: "John or Anne" <jmelson1@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 31 Mar 2004 18:48:45 -0600

I don't know if any one has a solution for this problem but here it is.

After I installed Windows XP on my Dell about four months ago, I have been
experiencing disappearing text when reviewing the screen in Jaws mode. This
especially true when working in a list view or tree view. I can tab away and
come back and the text will be there and then disappear again. I have no
idea what could be causing this problem and thought I'd throw it out there
for any suggestions.