Re: disableing addshield

  • From: "Chris Chaffin" <chaffin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 7 Jun 2004 08:08:02 -0400

Hi,
Ad shield can be disabled a couple of ways:
1. When you find a link that needs to open in a new window, hit the control
key right after you hit the enter key on the link.  Don't hit the control
key with the enter key, but right after.

2. Within the internet explorer window, hit the application key, arrow down
to ad shield options, and hit enter.  In this dialog box, you will find
several check boxes.  Uncheck them to turn off ad shield.  When you want to
turn ad shield back on, just do the same thing and check the same boxes that
you un did.
Hope this helps,
Chris Chaffin