disable touchbar

  • From: "Nancy Shugart" <nancy@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Mar 2008 13:05:56 -0600

I know how to disable the mouse button that is located on the laptop keyboard by going to control panel and then mouse and can disable it from there. Have you tried going to the control panel to see if you can disable the touchbar from there?

Wish I could help more.

Nancy

"Courage is the capacity to hear what others say is impossible and believe you are the one to make it happen." -Nancy Shugart
Prove them wrong and succeed anyway.  Visit...
http://www.provethemwrong.com

----- Original Message ----- From: "Cheryl LeFurgey" <cheryl@xxxxxxxxxxx>