disable rich text editing in MS Word 2003

  • From: "Bill Tipton" <billtipton@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 11:44:02 -0700

Hi all,

How would I disable rich text editing and use plain text mode in Word 2003
and where would I find this setting, if exists?

I am trying to paste formatted text into a blog and this is what they
recommend. I cannot find this setting in Word 2003. I am using Jaws 7.0. I
would probably use this mode when creating formatted posts.

Message from blog help system.
Can I paste formatted text from another editor?

At the current time, copying and pasting formatted text from a word
processor like MS Word is not supported. If you expect to be copying and
pasting formatted
text from another editor, you should disable rich text editing and use plain
text mode.

http://support.typepad.com/cgi-bin/typepad.cfg/php/enduser/std_adp.php?p_faq
id=12#disable

Have a excellent day and thanks for your help.

Bill