RE: direction on web cam

  • From: "Cy Selfridge" <cyselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 21 Nov 2010 05:44:16 -0700

Sugar,

Just a thought.

Did you know that the webcam can be turned on remotely?

A school here in the Denver area had given all of their middle school
students a netbook to do their studies on.

This was a great idea - but - the school also wanted to know how the
students wee using the computers so the school would, periodically, turn on
the cameras to see what the student was doing.

Now, most of the students had the computers in their bedroom so you can draw
your own conclusions as to what a lot of the cameras showed.

Just be advised that you need to keep that camera covered when you are not
wanting it on.

Cy, The Anasazi