RE: digital music programs and jaws

  • From: "Delaunay Christophe" <christophe.delaunay@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 15 Sep 2006 17:40:59 +0200

Hi Nancy,

Did you try GoldWave http://www.goldwave.com to digitalize your
cassettes?

If so, why didn't you find it so jfw-friendly?

Personally, I'm a happy GoldWave user and find it really cool with jaws
so if you say more precisely how GoldWave is annoying you in case you
don't find it jfw-friendly, perhaps someone may help.

Alternately, you could choose TotalRecorder or MP3DirectCut to do the
job but I don't know them more than their names and that they can do
what you want.

HTH, have a nice day. Chris

  _____