different voices, attributes and say all with jaws 7

  • From: "Jerry Neufeld" <jerry.neufeld@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 23 Nov 2005 12:55:49 -0500

Hello.

I have noticed that the speech and sounds manager or part of it seems to be broken in Jaws 7. Although I can navigate through text using next and prior word and get my different voices for different text attributes, neither with line up or down or in say all do they show up except the higher voice for quotes.

Has anyone else found this? Is there any kind of work around for Jaws 7? I suspect it is a bug they'll have to fix.

Thanks.

Jerry