Re: dictonary

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 5 Nov 2005 13:22:27 -0800

Hasn't this message appeared in my Inbox from this list about three or four
times, by now?  And hasn't there been discussion about this dictionary?  I
even remember a couple of people on this list trying it out and saying they
really enjoyed it.  Maybe you missed all those messages?  Thanks for the
suggestion, though.