RE: dictionary with jaws

  • From: Adrian Spratt <Adrian@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 28 Mar 2011 11:47:23 -0400

When entering an address in Outlook, do you use insert-8 (read current line)
to hear if it is being auto-completed? If this doesn't work,sometimes I just
press enter, as if to confirm Outlook's selection from my address book, and
the one I want almost always appears. The simple solution if it's the wrong
address is to go back into the address line and delete.

As for free dictionaries, there are many online. Just do a Google search. In
my experience, most are accessible.

  _____