RE: desktop still mute

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Aug 2010 11:14:55 +0100

   A man has come to do some work outside .  I nabbed him he uses apple
himself he came in took the mouse and clicked it over a small picture of the
speaker, sound came back! I read your message to him or let Jaws read it,
and he will try later if he gets cementing done to walk me through your
suggestions I was never so relieved, since it has happened more than once on
this Dell windows 7 using msoutlook 64 bit, thanks for your help. Ps I can
now scan my mail since the muted system meant I couldnot use my ocr,expect
it is all bills! ,