dell promis

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Nov 2010 18:31:25 -0000

  well I told the  support in India who phoned that jaws is speaking on a very
old laptop not the dell which my local engineer thinks should have  a new drive
 seems they have different terms for home users than business, I suppose you
all know this, I read all the small print but did not find it but if you are a
business or professional person you can chose a day out  of 5 days, I will get
a phone call any time on a particular day from 9 till 5, on no condition can he
say morning or afternoon, he has no idea who will come at all noman my local
engineer is bringing the dell windows 7 tonight but he wants to be here if
possible when any engineer arrives, and I cannot arrange that only hope so I
told dell support the man better have more than the "20 minutes  on site they
think he will need as he will have to put dell back wire it up and put in a new
hardrive,as for Jaws he need not  worry just get the dell fixed, and I will see
to jaws I have been given a link for another download I hope I will finally
have a decent computer the 2 year warranty had a lot of terms and conditions
and I know I read them all,, it even gave insurance against accidental
breakage,but it is the little loops you miss,  that give you a decent service
or not. I was told the man who called tore off leaving my external drives  on
floor router not back in place,was "no longer working   .for us    well better
hope for the best but so far Dellneed action not  promises Dorothyfor us