Re: dell notebooks

  • From: "Loreal" <Llavigna@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Aug 2005 06:33:34 -0400

My Dell, as I started to say before but was exhausted and crashed before I
could write again last night, is a Latitude D618 Series notebook. A gig of ram,
40gig internal hard drive, CD/DVD R/RW, JFW6.2, 80gig external. No problems
here.  There is an insert key up at the top of the keyboard, arrow keys, left
and right alt and control keys, and the laptop configuration can be set so that
the insert key is used as the Jaws key instead of the defalt Caps Lock key.
Sincerely,
Loreal Lavigna
Avon Independent Sales/E-Representative
www.youravon.com/llavigna/