dell latitude laptop

  • From: "G B" <gbmagoo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 31 Jul 2005 08:14:42 -0700

Hi,

I got a dell latitude d8000 with win xp pro, service pack 2 operating
system.  I am using jaws 6.2.  my question is.

I hav3e jaws set to laptop keyboard. Now I put a external ten key pad into
the usb port in the back of the laptop. Then when I hit the num key on the
ten key it says num lock on, num lock off after that I tried the jaws key on
the ten key and jaws stops talking and I have to exit jaws and restart.

Can anyone help?

And yes, I have went and changed the xp things to windows classic.

thanks