Re: deleting a row in Excel 2002(XP)

  • From: "Dave Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 6 Nov 2009 12:56:00 -0800

Robert,

Only if you don't select the row first, as the originator indicated.

1. If the row is already selected, then Alt, e, d will delete the row
completely.

2. If less than the entire row is selected, or only on a cell in that row, then
Alt, e, d will bring up the dialog to allow for column, row deletion.

Dave