Re: delete ing messages

  • From: "chevelle" <chevelle33@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 6 Dec 2004 08:54:58 -0500

As a general rule though if you want to delete something if you press shift
delete it doesn't go to the recycle bin right? Normally if you want to
delete something, and you press just the delete key it goes to the recycle
bin right? At least on mine it does, but if I press shift delete it doesn't
go to the recycle bin.