defraging question

  • From: "Tammy Cantrell" <Tammy.Cantrell@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 24 Jul 2005 08:56:39 -0500

I have a strange situation here.  I had to put in a new hard drive, so I got a
160g.  Now, when I try to defrag my system I get the message that I don't have
enough memory.  I have 512 memory on a 98 2ed system with Jaws 6.o.  I ask a
computer service person about this and they were puzzled and had no answer.
Any body got a clue?  Thanks!
Tammy Cantrell
REACH Center For The Blind
611 Pegram Dr.
Tupelo, MS  38801
662-842-3120

--
Confidentiality Note: The information contained in this email and/or
document(s) attached is for the exclusive use of the individual named above and