Re: default resolution:

  • From: "Robert Logue" <bobcat11@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 May 2010 08:11:13 -0600

I wish Jaws would figure out a way to work with various resolutions.  Reason,
modern lcd monitors work best at their native resolution.  I suppose people can
set up user accounts with their own display settings where the computer is
shared between Jaws and non Jaws users.

I often help friends who are relatively new to computers and have to set their
monitor.  I have to make sure I reset the resolution before I finish.

Truly, it should be possible to write a script that does all the right settings
for Jaws when it is started and resets the system back when done but I don't
know an easy way.

Bob