Re: decreasing the indent in MS Word 2003

  • From: Dean Martineau <dean@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 19 Apr 2006 17:02:47 -0700

Hi, Alicia. You should be able to find that tool bar button with JFW 7 and probably 5 or 6. Make sure that the option to have your standard and formatting toolbars on two rows is checked. Now hit alt to activate the menu bar, then ctrl-tab twice. This puts the focus on the formatting tool bar. now, left or right arrow, I think left arrow is most efficient because our button is closest to the left, and you will hear the various buttons, among them, the decrease and increase indent buttons.

As for keystrokes, shift-ctrl-t reduces and hanging indent, and shift-ctrl-m removes a standard indent.

Hope this helps.
Dean