Re: dec talk access 32

  • From: "Meared Reta" <meared@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 19 Sep 2004 17:00:10 -0400

Hi,
I it can be done in a couple of ways.
1. you can modify your jaws installation by going to:
StartMenu\programs\jawsxx\tools\installation Maintenance....
or,
2. you can modify the Jfw.ini file, which you can find in C:\jawsxx\folder.
I used The "Jawsxx" because, I'm not sure which version you installed.
If you prefer the second method, you can copy and paste the following lines
in to your Jfw.ini file.

Synth3Name=dtsoft
Synth3LongName=DECtalk Access32 Software
Synth3Driver=dtsoft

Note:  Synth3 can be replaced by another number depending on the place you
insert the abouve lines.
Don't forget to backup your Jfw.ini file before editing it.

Kindest Regards: