Re: dead links cause of problem

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 21 Jul 2010 10:54:01 -0700

Gerald,

While there are not just a few who may agree with your first statement on FS's
expertise, it appears that when David did downgrade to IE7, it  resolved the
problem. What sub-revision of JAWS 9 are you using? I'm wondering if that, or
perhaps your overall system and OpSys environment may be the reason for your
success, and his lack thereof.

Dave