crop tool in Powerpoint 2007

  • From: Michael Arnowitt <foodsong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 29 Mar 2009 18:54:47 -0400

I have a need for cropping scanned images of piano music. After finding many graphics and scanner programs outline the crop area with a hard to see hairline or dashed line, I was delighted to find that Powerpoint allows you to create a shape outline and then weight how thick you want the boundary rectangle to be.

So far, I have learned the keystrokes for making the shape outline, making the edges of the rectangle thicker, and activating the crop tool. I was wondering ... to make my life complete, is there a way I can move the cropping tool without using the mouse, just with keystrokes and Jaws?

For example, can I tell it to move the top side down one and a half inches, or move it from Y coordinate 2 inches to 3.5, or something like that?

Michael

Alternative archives located at: