Re: creating thank you in word

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 2 Jan 2007 20:35:21 -0500

Hi, Lenny. Making a template would work for you, then. If you wanted to
choose some clip art to make it kind of fancy, you could do that, then write
the message, leaving out the person's name or whatever you wanted to do. You
could create a different design for your card and maybe set it up so that
you could fold it over to look like a card. I know you can do that but I
never have. I believe I remember from another list that your wife is
sighted, so maybe she could help you with how things look and what the best
setup might be. Take care.
--
Julie Morales
http://juliemorales.avonrepresentative.com/