"creating my own keyboard layout"

  • From: mostafa almahdy <mostafa.almahdy@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 May 2009 08:49:54 +0300

Hey folks
i've been looked in  briefly   inside  the  keyboard manager section
of  creating  my own keyboard layout   and dun it!!.
i've just  jumbed  to  the keyboard manager section ,  launched  the
actions menu  alt plus A
errowed up once  and  found:
add new keyboard layout dot dot dot
but   it  doesn't  show  me  anything  about assigning  to  the JAWS
key  as  such what   is in the  the desktop and laptop layouts for
example.
and  this  expression  haven't  sense  for me  which's:
inherit keyboard layout from combo box
desktop , laptop,       and  the  one  which  i've created  for  my
own  keyboard layout.
particularly  how can i go a hed and use  this certain keyboard layout.
any suggest or recommend, that extremely would be appreciated!.
mostafa muhammad taric almahdy.
egyptian citizen
skype account:
my_speaker