Re: creating attachment in OE

  • From: "Tom Rash" <audiovisionradio.tomav@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 5 Aug 2004 07:15:57 -0700

What you want to do is open a new message to your boss like normal, or reply
to his original.  Create whatever message you like, as normal.  When you are
done and ready to attach the attachment, do alt I, then hit enter to confirm
that you want to add an attachment. Then if you tab a couple of times to the
left you will be in a tree view and can move through the directories to find
your file and hit enter, or you could write the Drive, folder and file name
straight with extention, if you know it.
Hope this helps.