Re: creating a folder

  • From: "Yardbird" <yardbird@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 24 Apr 2007 11:04:05 -0700

Angie,

Glad you foun that stuff interesting. It can't hurt to go to the local drive
c: folder and explore what's beneath it, for one thing, which will reveal
some useful knowledge about where a lot of critical folders are. And it will
be easy to experiment and just creat a folder and maybe a couple of
subfolders under it to see how it would feel to set up housekeeping here
instead of within My Documents apart from the C: drive. Just don't go
permanently moving folders and files down there until you're sure you are
comfortable with the geography, so to put it.