Re: could jaws be interfearing with me playing DVD's?

  • From: "jazzpiano" <jazzpiano@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 17 Jan 2005 21:27:17 -0800

Jack,
I did exactly as you said to do, and it isn't working for me. I put DVD in
drive. I select WMP to play it, I hit the Alt button and right over to play,
and down arrow to DVD CD video, or whatever, I hit enter, and nothing. So
don't understand it at all.
I do have power DVD and I even tried that, but when I hit the alt button
Jaws says nothing.
Jim