Re: correct information: website of scanned books and subscription

  • From: "Hank & Patty" <hank1patty@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Jan 2007 02:02:34 -0400

Hello

Is this book web site blindbooks, a free site? or do you have to pay so much once a year? If someone can let me know this and please what the exact web address is for this blindbooks, I would really appreciate the help and info. Thanks.

Happy surfing

Hank Merchant Jr.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Renette Bloem" <renette@xxxxxxxxxxx>