RE: corell word perfect

  • From: Pranav Lal <nomad42@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 16 Nov 2004 21:51:16 +0530

Hi Chip,

Its a question of need. If a blind individual needs to make presentations
and PowerPoint is the format that every one else uses in that environment
then she would have to use that. If you do not need it then yes there is no
need to pay for it.

Yes, a good bit of PowerPoint work is image related but FS has labeled the
shapes so a blind person can do a fair bit of work with a PowerPoint
presentation.
Pranav
At 08:21 PM 11/16/2004, Chip Orange wrote:
Yes, I've heard that it is, but since it's main use is to manipulate
graphical images, I don't think very many blind people are going to need
it, so why pay for it?

=20