Re: copying non-contiguous files to the clipboard

  • From: "dave-d0619" <dave-d0619@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Jun 2009 15:11:55 -0400

I would also like to add, when you hold down the CTRL key and you press either
the UP or DOWN ARROW keys, depending whether you want to select files in the
forward or backward direction,the file to which you gave focus gets selected.

JAWS does not tell you that the file has been selected.  This is because focus
has been given to the next or previous file in the list.

JAWS says "unselected", before saying the name of the file.

HTH

Sincerely:

Dave Durber