RE: copying email sender's address

  • From: "Jouie" <jouiecel27@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 1 Apr 2006 01:19:18 -0800

LOL!!!

-----Original Message-----
From: jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:jfw-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf
Of Yardbird
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2006 9:01 AM
To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: copying email sender's address

once more, please explain.  What do people mean here by saying you have to
perform this function manually and there is not a keystroke?  How does one
perform this function manually?  What does that mean in this context?  If it
were something that could be done from the Outlook Express menus, but had no
corresponding hotkey command, I could understand saying this.  But this is a
Jaws function, and, as I've said, I don't know any Jaws function used while
in an application that does *not* entail using keystrokes.  Could someone
please put this differently, if you understand what I'm asking?  Thank you
very much.
Thank you very much for explaining.