Re: copying dvds

  • From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 29 May 2007 20:53:58 -0400

You arn't getting what I tried to say in the first place so I'm not going to
try to explain myself any further.  I just stated why nero and other comm
programs will not do this.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Under US law it's not legal to copy a copyrighted DVD. Go look it up in The
DMCA. I don't agree with it but non the less it's the law. I don't know
where you live, perhaps it's not the US.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

I just stated as to why Nero will not copy a copy protected DVD. No
commercial software will do this because it's illegal under the law to do
so. I didn't say he couldn't do it, I just stated that Nero won't do it and
why it won't do it. Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net

From: "Rick Harmon" <rharmon@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

Nero doesn't copy copy protected DVD's since this is Illegal.

Rick

=======

Visit my webpage and podcast feed at www.blind-geek-zone.net