Re: copying and pasting with JAWS Beta 10

  • From: "Gary King" <w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 27 Sep 2008 12:52:34 -0500

Terra,

You could try going into the Verbosity Options in Internet Explorer with Insert+v and looking at the Virtual Cursor option for copying content. Whichever way you have it set, try the other choice to see if it works better for the type of content you are trying to copy.

Gary King
w4wkz@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

----- Original Message ----- From: "Terra Syslo" <tlsyslo@xxxxxxxxx>