copying CD's info

  • From: "Jack Lowe" <akronjack1982@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 14:32:08 -0500

Hi Everyone,
When it comes to copying CD's, I never do a disc to disc copy as you would with
a double cassette deck.  I only use my burner to make copies of CD's.
First, I put the original disc in the burner and go to copy.  It copies an
image of the whole CD on to the hard drive.
When it's done, the tray opens.  I take out the original disc and put in the
blank one and close the tray.  It then copies the info back on to the blank
disc.  It's a perfect copy with all of the music and data tracks just like the
original.  I've never had a problem with burning CD's this way.  Sure, it takes
a little longer, but I've never had a bad copy yet.   Jack