Re: converting brf files

  • From: "Julie & Miss Mercy, avon representative" <mercy421@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 20 Jul 2007 20:31:49 -0400

Do you have Kurzweil? I don't know about OpenBook, but I know Kurzweil can
do this by making an MP3 of the file, then you can burn that onto CD. If you
don't, do you have any program that can translate the file into text? By
doing that, you could use Text Aloud. I've seen the other messages about
this, and if you do have Kurzweil, you don't need to use Text Aloud,
provided it's a newer version. I don't remember when they implemented it
into the software, but you can make MP3 files from within the program. Take
care.
--
Julie Morales
Email & Windows/MSN Messenger: mercy421@xxxxxxxxxxx Skype mercy0421 AIM