Re: control+c, control+x and control+v not announced while media player 11 is running

  • From: "Don Moore" <donmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 13:44:45 -0400

MessageHi all,

    I downloaded and installed the final release of JAWS 9.0.515 last night and
I notice that the problem of Control c and Control x not being announced, which
we discussed for several months, has still not been fixed. After I found out,
back on September 14, from Andy B, that WMP 11 was the problem, I notified
Freedom Scientific. However, here we are two months later and a brand new
version of JAWS and still no fix!

    Disappointed,

    Don