Re: control c

  • From: "Gerald Levy" <bwaylimited@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Jul 2008 07:32:12 -0400

Message
I'm running JAWS 8, and I also experience the same problem with the Copy and
Cut commands: JAWS sometimes doesn't speak when I press Control + C or  Control
+ X.  I don't think there is any fix for this annoying problem, other than
shutting down and restarting, which seems to restore the Copy and Cut commands
to normal echo.  Unfortunately, there is no command that lets you verify the
contents of the clipboard, so you just have to assume that the Copy or Cut
command has been executed successfully.