control alt j

  • From: "francis rwama" <francisrwama@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jaws-uk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 8 Dec 2006 10:38:15 -0000

hi there, I am running jaws 7.1 on my lap top however once I shut down jaws,
I can not get it back with the control alt j instead I  have to use window
eyes by going to start, programs the j for jaws, then I shut down window
eyes and I am then able to run jaws as normal.
I am also having problem in customizing my ie7 my provider is
blueyonder.co.uk  but unfortunately I don't  seem   to be able to enter them
so I can not go on the internet