context menu saying "table cell" when activated on the web

  • From: <ptusing@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 17:42:24 -0500

HI,
I  finally got a clue  that some one  might find  helpful  in helping me.
I am  using any of  several JAWS versions.
On a web page, when wanting to  save as target,  sometimes I  get a
different  menu  as described earlier
beginning with  "back, forward...".
Last 2 timesthis  happened, I heard  "table cell"  as the wrong menu
appeared since I wanted the  context menu to save as target.
I tried refreshing the page with no   improvement.
Any one  have  any ideas as what should be checked or  unchecked?
Many thanks.