Re: contact manager software

  • From: "Farfar Carlson" <dgcarlson@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 17 Sep 2010 04:23:56 -0700

I think you just need to be more careful in your spelling and punctuation when
you type in search terms. It was also hard to decipher your message.

In any case, I came up with these on my first input of JMJ Technologies contact
manager:

 (Jmj Technologies Inc) - Atlanta, Georgia ...
2000 Riveredge Parkway NW # Ll100, Atlanta, GA 30328-4678

1. Simple Contact Manager - Easy to use Contact Manager software ...
Simple Contact Manager allows you to Quickly and easily manage all your
business and ... Simple Contact Manager. Copyright © 2004-2009, JMJ Technologies
Inc.
www.simplecontactmanager.com -

Dave