Re: considering returning to jfw 5.1

  • From: "John Miller" <n1umj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 3 Jan 2005 09:54:54 -0500

I use windows messenger, no problems, and no upgrades to worry about every
other week, also I don't see what MSN has that windows messenger doesn't
that I'd actually use. It's kind of a pain to install MSN messenger on this
computer with windows messenger anyway, I had it for a while and they just
didn't get along no matter what I did so I went back to windows messenger.
Really screwed up my contacts list that way though.