conserned about my hotmail account mainly to do with captures and my facebook account

  • From: Daniel McGee <mc-g@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 21 Apr 2011 21:02:09 +0100

Hy all, relise that this isn't such as a jaws issue but more of a capture
problem.
If anyone who is using a hotmail account I know Yadial is on this list has been
experiencing those for give me but those blimming captures and I have been
getting these for the last week quite frequently it is getting to the point now
where I am worried that I'm having to load up firefox go into my account do the
command for webvisum and solve the capture. Honestly if it wasn't for webvisum
my mum would be up and down our stairs and proably be moaning about ha do I
have to look now. I know it is getting rediculous but my two questions are: Is
this just a period of checking certain accounts for hotmail and will it die
away and why is it happening at least once a day or every other day. 2. My main
worrie is that the reason why I don't want to change accounts at least for the
moment is because I have it as my facebook email address and have all my
friends on there. Is there anyway on facebook that anyone knows of getting it
to change to another address.
Sorry for the rant but if there is anyone else on this list who uses a hotmail
account if you are experienceing these captures say from the past week
regularly apart from me and Yadial I would appreciate it if you could confirm
it.
Many Thanks
Daniel