Re: configuration files

  • From: "Bob Moore" <rm1947@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 9 Sep 2008 15:37:49 -0500

Bill try jaws key plus Q.
----- Original Message -----
From: "William Sallander" <wsallander@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, September 09, 2008 3:26 PM
Subject: configuration files

Hello, I'm in the middle of trying out the demo version of JFW 9.0.
I'm wondering if there is a way to tell which configuration file is in
use with each application?
For example, if i want to change something in the configuration file for
IE, I'd like to be sure that those settings are in use when I make the
changes.
Thanks for any help.

Bill