conference?

  • From: "Dorothy Ingram-Gorban" <Dorothy.ingram-gorban@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "org, jfw@freelists. " <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 4 Jul 2010 21:46:33 +0100

 dear List,I had an email from a friend saying he was flying to Dallas today
for a conference of NFB, I am not sure if That is your big annual conference
that covers assistive technology and the future for example of Jaws. I know we
have an exhibition over here at sight village in Birmingham in July, I have not
been,but it is possible to get information about the displays, friends I know
do go but say "lots of interesting things but all too expensive,since the
economy  over here is pretty grim I am wondering just how  well it will do Many
get sent by their companies or associations and some will go out of curiosity
regards dorothy