Re: computer shuts down...

  • From: Jimmy Ballard <jimballard@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 08 Sep 2004 04:37:02 -0500

Also, if you have added a lot of components to your computer the problem
might be a lack of power. When I added four hard drives to my system I had
to get a larger power supply.
The power supply might be failing.
Another cause might be failing memory. I read an article where some experts
said that failing memory was a cause in a high percentage of computer
problems. Memory test programs can be found on the net.
Jim