computer shuts down...

  • From: "harry bates" <hdbates@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "jfw" <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 7 Sep 2004 10:05:30 -0400

For no reason I can discern my computer just shuts down.  I did not have
this problem before installing Service Pack 2 and jaws5.1.
However I do not know which is the culprit, since I installed both programs
within a day of each other.
Is any body else having this problem?
It usually happens when I am using jfw5.1, and it can happen when reading a
book or mostly when I go to the internet, using internet explorer6.0.
It does not seem to happen very often or at all when I am using jfw5.0.
Any ideas are welcomed.