RE: computer crashing

  • From: "Cy" <cselfridge@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <jfw@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 12 Feb 2005 22:14:08 -0600

Judith,
I can not remember what operating system you are using. I am using XP
Home and I just did an update from Microslog. I am not completely sure
that all of the "critical" updates always work as they should.
I am suffering from the Flakey Computer syndrome as well. Jaws (5.0) has
been a bit odd today as well.
Cy, the Ancient Okie...